Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Gone But Not Forgotten


 




The school year officially ended this week, Wednesday to be exact. Which means my best friend in the entire world is gone. She got to finish the school year, but now that it's over...well you can probably guess. This post is for her. Yes, she does have her own page, but she deserves more. Emily deserves the front page.

It was definitely harder than we thought it would be. Crying for hours and not being able to stop. But, Emily, don't worry. We'll keep in touch. We had a sleepover last night and it was only a day after school was out. But, it seemed like forever.

No one is going to forget you. I'll make sure of it. I've told you many times that you've made a lasting impact in all of our lives and I meant it. You're such an amazing friend to everyone they wouldn't dare to forget you.

I was trying to find ways to wrap up the school and have it involve my bestie...Like writing my poem about our friendship for English class and making sure they knew it was dedicated to you. Always remember that, yes you are gone, but you will never be forgotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment