Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chirp, Chirp! Coffee!

Hey, Jules here. Rage of the day is, of course, birds. I'm mean, who really likes birds? Definitely not this girl. The most annoying thing about them is the fact that they never shut their beaks! Seriously, I'm sitting here trying to blog for the entertainment of others and the birds outside my window are going nuts! It was literally like a million birds were sitting on my windowsill chirping at me! It's like "Chirp! Chirp! Come outside! Chirp! Chirp! Come outside! Chirp Chirp!" And then you have me looking like a crazy person because I'm running around my house raging about birds. The only bird I can actually stand is a Mockingjay...And those aren't actual birds! Well, I can stand fat baby birds, but when they open their mouths I hate them as well. Well, that's my raging...

Okay, so yesterday after practice (I'm on a Pom squad) some of us went to McDonalds. I, of course, got a mocha frappe. I probably shouldn't have since it was late, but I don't always make the best decisions when it comes to sugar :) I was so excited because I haven't had one in a while. In my head I was like those stupid birds outside my window. "Chirp! Chirp! Coffee! Chirp! Chirp!" Then, I went home and ate three absolutely delicious s'mores. Most people wouldn't eat those after having an iced mocha coffee...But, whatever, that's just me :)

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


Listening To the Chirping Birds,
~Jules~

No comments:

Post a Comment