Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To Get Started

Hello world of the bloggers. My name is Jules and I'll be your guide through the insane world of an ordinary girl. This blog will be meant for many things, but mostly ranting and raving. Yes, I'm a girl so I rant about weird things, but it's to be expected. There are a few things you should know first. I'm very silly and quite sarcastic. Many people call me a published author. I'm not really. Yes, my book is published and can be bought, but I don't consider myself an author, but it's better than being called a nerd every day, so I'll take it. Not that I still don't get called a nerd every day. I do, but not as much. It's like they're intimidated by the fact that I can write a whole book and they can barely write a paragraph, but whatever...That's just me.

I love reading, so you'll often see me talking about books. The discussion may vary from the "Latest and Greatest" to the "No Words Can Explain How Bad That Book Was! It Shouldn't Even Be Called A Book". Friends, foes, and the latest school drama will most definitely be mentioned. I'll also write some reviews for the latest book I read, song I heard, movie or TV show I saw. You can also expect an inspiring quote because that's what I'm all about...Inspiring people with quotes I found on the internet. 


Well, I hope you enjoyed my blog.


"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss


Eating some mini marshmallows,
~Jules~

No comments:

Post a Comment