Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just A Little Faster

There's one topic that we need to discuss right now. Hallways, and how people apparently can't walk in them. It's like seriously people could you walk a little faster. Some of us care if we get to class on time, so if you could please honor our wish and get out of the way! You could also be courteous and not get in front of me and completely stop. You don't need to come to a complete stand still in the hallway to talk to your friend. Have you ever heard of walking and talking...multi tasking isn't that hard. Alright, that's my rage for now.

Now to the positive side of things. Books. I absolutely positively love them. Their presence makes me happy :) So, I just finished reading a book in the Charlie Bone series. It was titled "Charlie Bone and the Beast". They aren't my favorite books, but they're still pretty good. The children have forms of magic, so it reminds me a little of Harry Potter. They're definitely not as good, but come on. What's as good as Harry Potter? My only response to that is The Hunger Games. I have come to the conclusion that no book is ever going to be as good as the Hunger Games series. I have come to accept that. Back to the topic. A friend asked me if I liked it my exact words were, "It reminds me of Harry Potter, so it makes me a little happier". My advice, give these books a chance, they get better along the way.

Well going to practice,
~Jules~

No comments:

Post a Comment